General Competition Terms and Conditions:
Black Veil Brides Tour Competition
1. This competition is open to UK residents only – entries from outside the UK will not be accepted.
2. The competition is SMS entry only. To enter the competition entrants are required to send a text to the shortcode displayed on screen. Texts costs £1 plus one standard rate message per entry. Entrants must have the permission of the bill payer before texting.
3. Charges will be deducted from the entrant's available credit time if they are a pre-pay customer or appear on their monthly statement if they are a pay-monthly customer.
4. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
5. Results will be announced within one week of closing and the Producers endeavor to deliver the prize to the winner(s) within twenty eight (28) days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified
6. The prize-winner(s) will be drawn randomly, and contacted by the Producers on the phone number or email address provided when entering the competition. The winner will have a maximum of 3 days in which to claim his or her prize. Failure to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner fails to answer the call promptly or if the line is engaged or if for any other reason successful contact is not made, or they do not respond within the time specified, or if for any reason the call is interrupted in any way which is beyond the control of the Producers then the Producers reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
7. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
8. There will be no cash alternatives.
9. The Producers do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or phone system.
10. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of (promoter and partner) or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
11. The Producer's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Producers reserve the right in the event of circumstances arising outside of their control which in their opinion makes it necessary to cancel the competition at any stage.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
14. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. It is assumed that by entering competitions, which, if won, could result in time off work, the entrant’s employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
16. The Winner(s) hereby agree to take part in any reasonable publicity requested by CSC Media Group in connection with the Competition.
17. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. CSC Media Group may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
18. A hard copy set of these terms and conditions or the name of the winner can be obtained by writing to CSC Media Group at 37 Harwood Rd, London, SW6 4QP, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
19. Closing date: 11:59pm on the 17th April, 2013
For any telephony or SMS queries or problems please call our helpline on: +44 (0)844 448 7770.
Specific Prize Details for the Black Veil Brides Tour Competition: 3rd to 17th April 2013
This competition is open to entrants aged 18 and over. Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 or older in order to accept this prize. Valid ID will be required.
One winner will win:
• 2 tickets to the Church Of The Wild Ones tour in Amsterdam on April 26th 2013 featuring Black Veil Brides and Heaven’s Basement
• Return flights for two to Amsterdam
• 1 Night in an Amsterdam hotel (based on two people sharing a room)
• A meet and greet with Heaven’s Basement
Winners must have a valid passport and be available to travel to Amsterdam on 26th April 2013.