Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited
Scuzz TV Terms and Conditions
- About Us
- Thank you for your interest in Scuzz TV, the music television channel. These terms and conditions (let's call them "Terms" for short) available on the website www.termsconditions.net (the "Site") set out the rules that apply to you when using the services offered on Scuzz TV (the "Services") and when visiting the Site.
- Scuzz TV is owned and operated by Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited, a company with registered number 00242372 and registered address at Sony Pictures Europe House, 25 Golden Square, London, W1F 9LU (“we”, “us” or “our”). Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited is part of the Sony Pictures Entertainment Group.
- If you would like to contact us for any reason other than as specified elsewhere in these Terms please do so using the following details:
Address: Scuzz TV, Columbia Pictures Corporation Limited, Sony Pictures Europe House, 25 Golden Square, London W1F 9LU
- Submission of images to Scuzz TV
- You can submit images to be shown on the Scuzz TV channel by tagging the image on facebook, twitter or Instagram with the hashtag: #SCUZZTV
- All images received by us which we consider are appropriate for the editorial theme of the channel and which comply with these Terms will be shown on Scuzz TV on a “first received, first shown” basis and may be shown again on a repeat basis over a four week period.
- By submitting an image, you confirm that we can show your image on Scuzz TV in accordance with these terms.
- You must not attack the Services or Site with any nasty viruses or other things that might be harmful to the Services or Site or any of our users. Any hackers or other trouble makers may be reported to law enforcement authorities.
- Your Photos
- As between you and us you will own any content or material (“Your Content”) you submit when using the Services. You agree that we have the right to copy, distribute, adapt and use Your Content for any purpose or otherwise make it available to the public and that these rights will last forever and apply anywhere in the world.
- You must not submit any content:
- that is confidential, untrue and hurtful, obscene, offensive, racist, indecent, threatening or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable, including content which includes swearing or nudity;
- that you do not own or do not have the permission of the owner or any other relevant person who may have rights in or connected to the content you are uploading;
- that includes any personal information about you or other people; or
- that by appearing on Scuzz TV would infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of another person.
- The views expressed by other users on Scuzz TV do not represent our views or values. You are responsible for Your Content so please be sensible about what you submit.
- You also agree that we can disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content submitted by you using the Services violates their intellectual property rights, their right to privacy, or any other legal rights.
- Moderation, notice and takedown procedures
- We may moderate Your Content before it is shown on Scuzz TV although we do not have to do this and you are still responsible for ensuring you do not submit any unsuitable content.
- If you become aware that other users of the Services have posted content which is inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or does not comply with any of the provisions of the Terms or you want to have Your Content removed from Scuzz TV at any time, please notify us by contacting us at Alex_Herron@spe.sony.com.
- We may remove Your Content from Scuzz TV or refuse to show Your Content at any time and without notifying you. We do not owe you any obligations in relation to our decisions about removing content.
We do not guarantee that submission of Your Content in accordance with these Terms will always be available, be uninterrupted, secure or free from bugs or viruses, or that any of our Services will be free from errors or omissions.
- Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these Terms, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- Termination and changes to the Terms
- We may change the Terms that apply to the Services at any time. If we do this we will update the Site where these Terms are available and continued use of the Services will be subject to the new Terms.
- We recommend that you read through the Terms available on the Site regularly so that you can be sure that you are aware of any changes that may apply to you and what the latest rules are.
- We may terminate these Terms at any time without any liability to you provided we tell you that we are doing so. We may also stop providing any of the Services provided on Scuzz TV at any time for any reason.
- No third parties may enforce any rights under these Terms against either us or you. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 does not apply to these Terms.
- You can't transfer your agreement with us to anyone else without our permission.
- If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right that we have against you at a particular time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- These Terms set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities concerning the Services and replace any previous agreements and understandings between us and you.
- You agree that you will not have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement (whether made innocently or negligently) made to you upon which you relied in agreeing to these Terms other than any remedy you may have for breach of the express terms of these Terms.
- If any part of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court or regulator, then, where required, that part shall be deleted from the Terms and the remaining parts of the Terms will continue to be enforceable.
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. To the extent that the law in which you are resident permits, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.