Sea Life Competition
Sea Life Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the CHART SHOW SEA LIFE competition: The SEA LIFE competition with CHART SHOW requires that you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. The winner must be in accordance with the regulations of SEA LIFE, a copy of which is displayed at the attraction or can be obtained online at https://www.visitsealife.com/. Please ensure that you agree to be bound by the regulations before redeeming your prize. CHART SHOW will pick one winner who will receive 2 tickets The winner’s tickets will be arranged by CHART SHOW who will send the winners their tickets to attend.
- The National Sea Life Centre Birmingham (Attraction) will be providing 2 x day family ticket for Chart Show TV. The family ticket to the Attraction is for 2 adults and 2 children, subject to availability.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, or on the day of any special event at the Attraction.
- The Prize must be redeemed by 31/12/17. After this time the Prize will be invalid.
- The Prize remains the property of Merlin Entertainments (Sealife) Limited (Merlin) at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Prize at any time and for any reason. The Family Pass must be presented at the Attraction entrance & surrendered to the ticket booth operator.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Family Pass are not necessarily available at the Attraction.
- The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of its facilities including removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Attraction available at www.visitsealife.com which also contains details of the Attractions opening times and operating calendar.